Password protected channels can be created by the steps.
In the app these channels will be hidden in order to maintain the security of them and to not overwhelm the users with too many channels to sort through. We will also give you instructions on how to tell them where to find these protected channels.
1. In your department "add a new channel".
2. Click on “Protected” to add a channel with password protection.
3. Fill in the Title, Description, set the password, and then click save.
(Note: Passwords can only be 10 characters or less.)
4. You will see your new protected channel in the grid.
5. In order for you and your users to find password protected channels in the app please follow these instructions.