There are 3 things you should do in order to set your push notifications.
A. You can set your push notification preferences in our app for individual channels!
1. Click “Change My Channels” in the menu.
2. Click the name of the awesome department you want to set your preferences with.
3. Click the bell icon to set each channel’s push notifications.
Off = Black
On = Blue
B. Make sure you have Push Notifications turned on for the app in our settings.
1. Go the Menu and click “Settings."
2. Click on the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner.
3. Turn on “Push notifications."
C. You can also check your phone settings to make sure.
Below is an example of the setting in the iPhone.
1. Open the Settings on your phone.
2. Click on “Notifications."
3. Find “Aware” in the list.
4. Turn on “Push Notifications.”
The rest of the options on that screen are for your personal preference with how the alerts are shown.